Tuesday, February 3, 2009

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER

Some extra game notes

Brian Elliott, my favorite Wisconsin Badger to ever wear the uniform is starting in goal tonight for the sens. Another former Badger standout, Dany Heatley, skates for the Sens. Lots of story lines in this game, I'll be pulling for the Kings of course, but I wouldn't mind seeing Elliott play well, goals should be at a premium this game.

Jonathan Quick starting again in goal. He's been solid lately and is finally providing some stability in goal for the Kings. He should have a very good night against the low-scoring Sens.

Thank you gamecenter, I can do something that most in LA can't, watch the Kings when they are in Canada.

I'm surprised Drewiske wasn't a scratch for tonight, hes logged almost a minute in the opening 5 minutes of the first period. I'd be stoked if he got on the scoring sheet tonight.

Go Kings Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment